- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions through us or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- The advisor shall always act in good faith and with candor.
- The advisor shall be proactive in disclosure of any conflicts of interest that may impact the client.
- The advisor shall not accept any referral fees or compensation that is contingent upon the purchase or sale of a financial product."
Disaster Recovery Plan
Weydert Wealth Management has taken steps to mitigate business disruptions in the event of an unforeseen disaster. Whether environmental, organized, equipment, utility, security, or transportation related, our office has taken steps to minimize the impact these events would cause on our day-to-day operations. Thanks to technology and the web-based nature of nearly all of our software, data files, and tools, we are largely indifferent to the location we operate from. We maintain our own redundant off-site back up to all of our electronic data to further mitigate the chance of disruption.
In the event of a emergency that may cause a business disruption we will contact you. However, you may also contact us via email at: [email protected]
While our disaster recovery plan attempts to deal with a variety of emergency scenarios, any specific response will be highly dependent upon the circumstances surrounding the event. Our plan is subject to modification at any time and updates will be posted to our website as necessary. To the extent possible, Weydert Wealth Management is committed to doing business during any emergencies or outages and to regularly update you regarding any disruption.
Copyright 2010 Weydert Wealth Management. All rights reserved. The CFP mark with flame logo is a registered trademark of the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.